Andrew Yule & Company Limited Deputy Manager (Personnel & Administration) & Assistant Manager (Personnel & Administration) Posts.
Andrew Yule & Company Limited (AYCL) is engaged in the manufacture, sales, and servicing of various industrial products like Transformers, industrial fans, air pollution control equipment, switchgear, circuit breakers, relays, Automatic Voltage Regulator, etc. and other electrical equipment. The company also has fifteen tea gardens under its control. AYCL became a Government of India Enterprise in 1979. The Company today is a multi-product, multi-unit Company having three Operating Divisions namely, Engineering, Electrical, and Tea Division, and one service Division viz. General Division. Each of the Division works as a separate Profit Centre. AYCL is a Schedule ‘B’ CPSE in the Medium and Light Engineering sector (together with Tea producing and manufacturing business) under the administrative control of the Department of Heavy Industry. It’s Registered and Corporate Office is in Kolkata, West Bengal. Applications are hereby invited from suitable candidate for the post of Dy. /Asst. Manager (P&A) for Electrical Division, Chennai Operations having requisite qualification & experience as indicated below:-
|Sl. No||Location||Position & Grade||Qualification Required||Min. Post Qualification Exp.||No of Post||Grade & Scale Proposed||Max Age in years|
|1||Chennai, Tamil Nadu||Deputy Manager (Personnel & Administration) -(E3) /Assistant Manager (Personnel & Administration) -(E2)||Graduate with Post- Graduate Degree/ Diploma (2 Years Duration) in Human Resource Management /Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations/ Labour Welfare/ MSW.||7/5 years||1||E3 60000- 180000 /E2, 50000- 160000||40/35|
How to Apply:
- Candidates satisfying the conditions of eligibility criteria shall apply on-line through our website www.andrewyule.com -> career opportunity -> online submission of application-> Advt. No. 2020/03- > Apply Now. No other mode of submission of application is allowed.
- Before applying online, a candidate must have a PAN /Aadhaar card, an active email ID, and a mobile phone number which must remain valid for at least a twelve-month period for future communication (including the issue of call letters).
- The candidate should have a scanned copy of the Latest passport photograph in JPG/JPEG format (size not exceeding 1 MB) ready for uploading before applying on-line.
- Queries, if any, may be addressed to the following e-mail id firstname.lastname@example.org.
- AYCL shall not be responsible if candidates fill up their details wrongly and consequently their application is rejected.
Interested candidates may apply online through the link given on the website www.andrewyule.com on or before October 18, 2020, by 12 midnight.
1) Opening date of online application 19.09.2020
2) Last date of receipt of online application: 18.10.2020
Andrew Yule & Company Limited Official Notification click here